Peru is known as the Land of the Incas, but it also has multiple cultures from which today you can appreciate its traditions and colorful festivals, unique landscapes such as beaches, deserts, the valley of volcanoes, the Andes mountain range that it shows its snowy peaks, valleys and canyons; and the Amazon jungle that is home to thousands of species of fauna.
- Enjoy Lima, the most important city in colonial times, with its exclusive beaches, traditional neighborhoods and food;
- Navigate the Paracas islands of marine fauna and coastal scenery;
- Rest in the Huacachina oasis;
- Fly over the mysterious Nazca lines;
- Walk in the white city of Arequipa and see the flight of the condor in the Colca canyon;
- Live with the families of the floating islands of Uros in the highest navigable Lake in the world Titicaca; and
- Discovering Cusco where Machu Picchu is located, the Sacred Valley of the Incas, the Rainbow Mountain and the most famous Inca hikes in the world
Are experiences in which I will accompany you so that you can fully enjoy Peru.
I have had the opportunity to be born in a community located in the Andes of Cusco, I have lived with my indigenous grandparents practicing our ancestral worldview, I have traveled through Peru from my youth meeting unimaginable people and places, I have marveled at the diversity of our culture and our landscapes. I have learned to discover it and love it. I will show you the authentic Peru.